It’s time to take down the Christmas tree – if you used a real tree this year, here are some reminders to make sure your tree is picked up on your collection day!
- Click here to see if you are in a purple zone or yellow zone
- Trees will be picked up from houses in purple zones January 9-13
- Trees will be picked up form houses in yellow zones January 16-20
- Make sure you remove all ornaments and lights from trees before putting them at the curb. Trees with plastic bags over them will not be collected.
- Make sure your tree is at the curb on your collection day in the correct week by 7:00am